Articles I needed in the first year of motherhood.

How to disable google searches for children’s medical conditions

How to handle not being invited (Even though you couldn’t go anyway!)

Mastitis: normal or a sign that the universe hates you?

The Dr. finally okayed sex. How to lie to your partner about it.

Netflix is life. The saga of cluster feedings.

Night shift and a new baby. Do you even have a spouse?

What to do when your post-partum anxiety is taking over your life. (Spoiler! It’s those drugs the doctor wants you to take.)

Supplementing isn’t child abuse; fed is best.

When crying it out gives your dog anxiety.

Babywearing! Bonding experience or online shopping addiction?

How to make the perfect Instagram post showing off you are fitting in pre-pregnancy jeans.

It’s time to wean! How to make your boobs look good now that they’re pancaked shaped.

signature

Comments

1. dawnwairimu says:

i can only imagine how real and frustrating these situations were in the moment. i have to also admit that reading this made me giggle a few times.

1. Meh Mom says:

Humor is my best medicine, and now that I am out of the newborn stage I can laugh at these too.

2. Rheagan says:

Humor is so important in keeping perspective. The transition to motherhood is tough!

1. Meh Mom says:

It’s not pretty that’s for sure!

3. I can say that I used Google more in those first two weeks of my little one’s birth than I had my whole life. Loved these and it is good to just walk away from all that advice sometimes!

1. Meh Mom says:

Google and Netflix were my closest friends for awhile! You are so right, the best advice I got was to ignore the advice.

4. Um, I’m pretty sure we’re the same person. Can we please be best friends?

1. Meh Mom says:

Only if you you’re ready to embrace my love musicals, and need to listen to soundtracks on road trips.

5. I love your list! Since having my last baby over 10 years ago, many of these I can relate to because so much has changed in that time including my Netflix obsession lol

1. Meh Mom says:

I’ve always said I can’t image 3 am nursing without a smart phone. I think we got it a little easier with that!

1. Oh yes that will be my company for the late night feedings!

6. you are hilarious. and real! haha! enjoy living in germany!

1. Meh Mom says:

Thank you! I’m hoping to fall in love with it here soon.

7. Hahah! I love it!

1. admin says:

Thanks!

8. This makes me so curious about all the things I googled postpartum. There is so much you just don’t know…

1. admin says:

I googled EVERYTHING then googled about the things I was reading about